767 Forest Rd, (NH Rte. 123), Marlow, NH, 03456 (603) 835-9087
From the West:
Vermont / Interstate 91 / NH Route 12
From I-91 northbound, take exit 5. The exit ramp bears right to the stop sign, then continue straight on access road 1/2 mile to the end at Route 5.
From I-91 southbound, take exit 5. Make a left at bottom of ramp onto access road, continue on access road 3/4 mile to the end at Route 5.
Then turn right on Rte 5 south, 3/4 mile, to Westminster Station, Irving station on left. Take a left, after the Irving gas station, (Sign reads Vermont 123 EAST) down a small hill and under the stone railroad under pass. Continue across the Connecticut River to New Hampshire. At the stop sign turn LEFT onto NH Rte 12N/NH Rte 123 South. (Note that once you cross into New Hampshire you will follow Rte. 123 SOUTH) Follow Rte. 12 North/123 SOUTH until you pass an Agway store on your right. Slow down because you will be making the next right onto Upper Walpole Road. Follow Upper Walpole Road until you come to a stop sign. Take the right slip lane through the yield sign. You are now back on Rte. 123 SOUTH. From this point Kroka is approximately 11 miles). Follow Rte. 123 SOUTH through Drewsville. After the Drewsville Gereral Store (on your left) you come down a hill. Take a right to stay on Rte. 123 SOUTH. The next town you come to is Alstead. You will come to a stop sign where Rte. 123 South and 12A merge for a few miles. Make a right at this stop sign. Bear left following Rte.123 SOUTH traveling through Alstead village. You will pass a sign for 123A. Disregard this. Stay straight on 123 SOUTH. You will pass Breasure’s Greenhouses. A landmark that you are getting close to Kroka is when you pass Lake Warren on your right. Next you will see the townline Alstead/Marlow on your left and the larger town sign for Marlow on your right. Kroka will be up ahead on your right. You can see one of the yurts and then the farmhouse (directly on the road).
From the North-East:
- Interstate 89 Exit 5 – US 202W / Rt-9 W toward Henniker/Keene, (Note this is a left exit!)
- Follow US-202 / NH-9 for 25.6 miles
- After you pass through Hillsboro, start to look for Rte. 123 NORTH on your right. Turn right onto Rte. 123 NORTH, stay on Rte. 123 NORTH through Stoddard and over Pitcher Mountain until you come to NH 10. At this point NH 10 and Rte. 123 NORTH merge. Make a right onto NH 10/123N. Look for the turn of Rte. 123 NORTH (left). Stay on Rte. 123 NORTH for another 3 miles.
- After topping a large hill with a white house on your right, the Kroka Base Camp will be shortly on your left.
From the South-East:
- From Keene take NH Route 10 N and go North through Gilsum. Continue to Marlow (passing Route 123 South on your right) until you reach the center of Marlow (Landmarks are the “Christmas Tree Inn” and the dam on the Ashuelot River).
- Turn Left onto Rte. 123 NORTH. Stay on NH 123 N for another 3 miles.
- After topping a large hill with a white house on your right, the Kroka base camp will be shortly on your left.[PS: Don’t use www.mapquest.com to find us – it will lead you astray!]